Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Rock!

Nothing new happening in the garden tonight. I finally pulled the giant daisy weeds and a few of those big weeds with the huge tap roots. Not sure what they really are, but I call them milk weeds. The stalks are large and hollow and when you break them, a milky juice comes out.

After the weed pulling fun, I visited a bit with neighbor Todd.
I had been worried about him because we haven't seen him around much and he never did get his veggie garden in.

I saved my extra tomato plants for him, but ended up giving them to my Master Gardener neighbor Kay after Todd disappeared.

Turns out he's moved in with his girlfriend and they're getting married on 08-08-08. Congrats, Todd! Good to see you so happy.


After the sun went down, I played Guitar Hero. Yea, I Rock!

Can't wait until Aerosmith Guitar Hero gets here. It comes out on June 29 and I've already pre-ordered it. But, with the Amazon super saver shipping, it may be a week after that before it arrives.

No comments: