Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dragoon Trail Gets a Makeover

I haven't driven on Dragoon Trail for a while. It's too frustrating to get stuck behind a school bus on my way to work so I've been taking the bypass for the past few months. And, Dragoon was in such bad shape it was shaking the bolts loose off my van.

Tonight, on my way home from work, I got off on Elm Road and took Dragoon to Beech Road. I was delighted to find the 3' wide strip of missing pavement has been replaced at the intersection of Elm Road and Dragoon.

Then, I was overjoyed to drive on the newly paved Dragoon Trail, starting at about Cedar Road and continuing until the road ends at Beech Road.

It's so smooth I could have probably driven hands-free... but I didn't put that to the test.

My sincere thank you to the crew that paved the road. It's great to see my tax dollars at work.

No comments: