Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wasted Saturday

We had big plans for Saturday. We had our beach bag and cooler packed and were planning to spend the day on Lake Wawasee. But the weather didn't cooperate. It was pouring down rain here all morning and into the early afternoon. Several of our friends decided to go anyway, trusting that Syracuse is far enough away they'd be experiencing a different weather pattern for the day. Turns out they were right. They had a fabulous time while I sat in front of the TV watching old movies.

Since the sax player in the band I saw Friday night reminded me of the kid in Super Bad, I pulled that movie off of our DVD rack and settled in for a couple hours of wincing and laughing at its stupid, juvenile, male humor.


If you've seen the movie, you know all about McLovin. I Googled him and came across a website where you can make your own McLovin driver's license. All I need now is to find a laminating machine for my new ID.

No comments: