Friday, July 11, 2008

Lunch, Dinner and a Bonfire Shared With Friends

I seriously need to get out my camera's instruction manual and learn how to take photos in a dark setting with a bright background. The shadow people below are really Cheryl, Fria and I enjoying Friday lunch at our favorite spot -- Hacienda. Congratulations on your new job Fria, they are lucky to have you and I wish you much success.


It seemed like everyone else in Osceola was home grilling out while Michael, Kelly, Dave, Bonnie, Bruce and I had the patio at Between the Buns practically to ourselves.

We ended the evening with a bonfire at neighbor Judy's house. Kelly had planned to make s'mores for Michael as he'd never experienced this American treat, but he gets a bit overwhelmed in our huge American grocery stores so they decided not to go shopping today.

No comments: