Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trip to the Vet Ends with Ice Cream

Spike had to go to the Vet this evening to find out why he's leaking. For the bargain price of $199.20, he received a urinalysis, a probe in an area where things should only come out and never go in, a blood test with a big scary needle and two prescriptions.

To reward him for being such a brave little guy, I took him to the FrosTop (my generic name for every little ice cream shop) and bought him the doggie treat special. We walked across the street to the park and I sat the bowl on the grass and waited for him to discover it on his own.

~~~ He found it, but wasn't quite sure what it was. ~~~

~~~ Yummy ~~~

1 comment:

Coni said...

Hey, Spike! Sorry you're not feeling well. My mom doesn't take me for ice cream when I leak...she just smacks my heiney and yells a lot. Would you like a little brother? Your friend, Stewey.