Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wireless Electricity, Please

As I patiently wait for someone to develop my eyeball camera idea, I'm also looking for an engineer to take on my wireless electricity project.



I'm staying with friends in Evansville this weekend, for our annual Superbowl party get together. As the breakfast dishes are being cleared and one-by-one people slip away, shower and return as fully respectable party guests, there are many sitting around with laptops, catching up on email, watching Funny or Die videos and doing homework.

I noticed my battery was running a bit low so I grabbed my computer's plug and went in search of an available outlet. Hmmmm, upon further inspection, it may be better to logoff and wait until a socket opens up later.

As soon as wireless electricity is available, this will be a non issue.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"WiTricity" is closer than you think... check out the links from this Google Search.