Saturday, February 23, 2008

Living the rock n roll lifestyle

Valerie Bertinelli (the cute younger daughter from the One Day At A Time sitcom) has been getting a lot of press this weekend about her up-coming appearance on Oprah where she's to talk about the breakup of her marriage to rock star Eddie Van Halen.

I used to be a huge Van Halen fan. In fact, my first date with Bruce was to a Van Halen concert in Evansville, Indiana.

Eddie was so cute, with his long, dark curly hair. I remember thinking, when he and Valerie were first married, that they sort of looked alike.

I did a Google images search today to see what Eddie looks like now.

OMG... what happened? My guess is that Valerie dumped him because when she woke up in the morning, turned over in bed and saw him laying there, it scared the bejeebers out of her. She probably had to pinch herself to wake up from the nightmare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, dude! Buy some teeth with those residual checks! -gg