Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Please Donate

OMG... I need to raise $200,000 immediately! I just received the email below saying our local Ford dealer has ONE Mustang Shelby GT500KR available.

Anyone who thinks it would be cool to see me in this hot car, send me your credit card number and tell me your credit limit. I may need a bit more than $200K in case there's a bidding war. The top 10 donations will earn a ride with me in this awesome car.

Thanks for your support!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

From: Gurley Leep Ford Lincoln Mercury
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008

**SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY**

I have ONE 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR available. If you, or anyone you know are interested, please contact me immediately. This will be an extremely RARE collectible.

This is THE BIGGEST and BADDEST Mustang...EVER.

This will be the ONLY unit available to us. This is a Limited-Production Muscle-Car. Expect to pay upwards of $200,000. If you want a piece of American History in the making, call me immediately or email me.

I can't stress enough...This is FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE.

No comments: