Thursday, February 7, 2008

Windsheild Wipers Finally Fixed

After a few weeks of windshield wiper problems, I finally found the correct wiper arms, but couldn't figure out how to install them properly. I really tore up the old arms prying them off Tuesday night so Wednesday I worked from home because it was raining.

Thursday I took my van over to Veldman's Service Center and not only did they properly install my wiper arms and my new Rain-X wiper blades; they did it for FREE.

I highly recommend Veldman's Service Center (corner of Mayflower Road and Western Avenue in South Bend). They've taken care of my vehicles for the past 15 or so years. If you go, tell them Sharon sent you. If you get new tires from Veldman's, they will repair any flat you get for free. That comes in handy around the South Bend area where the potholes have caused so many flats this week that the local newspaper made that a front-page story.

I also highly recommend the new Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades. They're a bit pricey at 17.99 each, but worth every penny. I picked up a new set at Pep Boys in Evansville on Sunday -- buy 1 get 1 free. I should have bought a few sets at that price.

No comments: