Saturday, February 23, 2008

Garanimals for adults

I saw a TV commercial for Garanimals today. You remember Garanimals... clothes that allow kids to easily coordinate tops with bottoms by matching up the animal tags.

It reminded me of the reason I like to shop at Christopher & Banks. Walking into C&B, you see that all of their clothes are grouped into matching outfits.

It's impossible to make a fashion mistake at Christopher & Banks.
Even if you can't figure it out on your own, just take any piece to the front counter and ask for help. Within a few minutes, a helpful employee will have a dressing room full of outfits picked out, waiting for you to try on. The employee will stand outside the dressing room in case you need a different size. When you stand in front of the mirror, admiring your new outfit, the employee will tell you how fabulous you look.

Yea Christopher & Banks. I just wish they had a full e-commerce website. Their clothing sizes are totally consistent, and actually run a little large, so there's really no need to try on clothes before you buy them.

UPDATE: I just checked out their website... haven't been there for awhile. And, it's fully e-commerce enabled. Yea Christopher & Banks. 'Scuse me while I go shopping.

No comments: