Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Really Need the Eyeball Camera

Here's another example of the awesome beauty of nature butchered by my crappy photography skills.

This morning's sunrise was especially colorful. Unlike most mornings this time of year, we didn't have total cloud cover. So, the sun was actually able to squeeze some of its colorful rays through the crumbling ozone layer... especially for my enjoyment.

Maybe I would have been able to get a better photo if I had taken the time to stop my car, get out of it, and snap the shot. As it was, I wasn't expecting a beautiful sunrise so I didn't leave my house early enough to accommodate the pulling over diversion from my morning commute.

I really do hope that I am able to develop the eyeball camera before I am involved in a car accident.


No comments: