Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why is this taking so long???

Several times a week I watch home improvement shows on HGTV in which people make major home renovations in 30 minutes including new flooring, kitchen counters and paint. Yea, I know there's a lot of editing involved, but I seriously think I'm the slowest painter in the world. Good thing I work in an office instead of as a home improvement person.

I'm still working on the first half of my garage revitalization project. Tonight I painted the edges of the ceiling and it took a really, really long time. Plus, I'm not good at edging so now I'll have to touch up the tops of the green walls with a tiny little paint brush. I tried to convince myself that the ceiling wasn't that dirty. But in the photo above you can really see the difference between the new white paint and the old ceiling paint.

No comments: