Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another project... what in the heck are we thinking???


I thought I'd finish painting the garage ceiling tonight. Well, at least half of it. But Bruce had other ideas. We've been complaining for months about the doggie urine smell coming from our dining room. So tonight Bruce ripped up the carpet.

We don't have any new flooring to put down yet and will probably wait until one of the home centers has another six-months-same-as-cash sale before we get the hardwood flooring we want. So, for now, our beautiful dining room furniture, which now serves as my office furniture, is sitting on very unattractive raw underlayment.

Now that I'm working from home three days a week, I'm hoping that I can keep the dog from using our house as his personal urinal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on working from home! -gg

Coni said...

Woo Hoo Spike! My mom told me that I was the only dog on the freakin' planet that peed in the house. Now everytime she has to clean up one of my piddles, I can tell her to "talk to the paw". (Hey, is it MY fault the old lady bought hardwood that's the same color as dog pee?)

Coni said...

Whoops. I didn't sign my previous comment.

With love from your pal, Stewey.