Saturday, September 20, 2008

Garden Cleanup


Saturday I pulled the last of the kohlorabi and cukes out of the garden. The tomatoes have been done for a few weeks. The strawberries and peppers are still blooming. I spent a few hours Saturday morning pulling up the dead plants and spent vines. Garden cleanup was #1 on my list of fall chores. I know I'll have another full day of garden cleanup in the coming weeks, but for now, I've crossed it off my list.

Still to go:

2) Paint Front Door
3) Plant Japanese Maple Tree
4) Mulch
5) Replace Warped Deck Board
6) Water Seal Fence
7) Wash Windows
8) Garage Floor Epoxy
9) Put Down More Grass Seed
10) Paint Garage Walls

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Are you for hire?????????????? Or at least tell me how to get motivated and have the energy you have to accomplish all this??????
Your the best!!! Missed you Friday for lunch!