Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sights of Chicago

I traveled into Chicago today for a web marketing conference. As I was driving down Lake Shore Drive, I saw a low-flying plane, between the Sears Tower and the John Hancock Building. Actually, I see this quite often, and it always sort of freaks me out. The only difference today was I had a camera.

After I took the plane picture, I thought I'd just capture a couple more shots along the way. My boss always used to challenge my logic in taking Lake Shore Drive to our Chicago office, rather than using the Dan Ryan. My thought is, if I'm going to get stuck in traffic, I'd much rather be enjoying the beauty along Lake Shore Drive.




A view of the boat docks in Lake Michigan near Navy Pier.
















Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park.








The Chicago River in front of the Sheraton Hotel (where I attended the
conference.)


No comments: