Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big Sale at Bill Vite's Greenhouse

I love targeted email marketing. I sign up for email from many different companies. Some for personal interests, but mostly for work-related interests. It's always a pleasure to receive timely and targeted email messages.

On July 3, I received an email from a local restaurant with a $5 off coupon for lunch -- good on July 5 only. I redeemed that coupon and helped the restaurant realize that their email marketing budget did, in fact, have a quick return on investment.



This morning, I received an email from my favorite garden center -- Bill Vite's Greenhouse, in Niles, Michigan.







They wanted to let me know that their perennials were now $1 each. Cool -- that gave me a destination for lunchtime.





I drove up and took a quick tour of their inspiration garden. It's so beautiful, I wish I could buy the whole thing and put it in my own yard.




Then, I went inside and quickly loaded up and checked out with 36 beauties.




I guess I have a project for this weekend -- after we take the Elkhart Garden Tour.












No comments: