Sunday, August 3, 2008

Many great photos from the weekend...

... are stuck on my camera. I dropped it last week -- it fell out of my purse on the driveway at work. It's been letting me take photos and I think there are over 100 on there now. But tonight it gives me a Memory Card Error message.

Hopefully I can work with Canon to get a repair or replacement fairly quickly.

Until then, the photos that you would see if I could get them off my camera include...

16 tons of dirt being delivered by a huge dump truck and now piled in the middle of my front yard.

New landscaping along the front of the house -- using some of the dirt and many plants from Vite's Greenhouse's $1 perennial sale.

Awesome hog roast party with live band, great food and a bonfire that got so big that the fire department came to put it out.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey YOU should have called I would have come help you!!!!!
Sounds like a VERY eventfull weekend:)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Find a card reader! I want to see the dirt and the bonfire and the hog and... -gg