Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jimmy Page Rocks the Closing Olympics Ceremony

I recorded the closing ceremony on our new Comcast DVR, but I have no idea how to get the recording off the DVR and onto my computer. I think NBC would frown upon my posting of the video anyway.

Jimmy Page and some random British singer (yea she's probably popular over there, but I have no idea who she is), popped out of the top of a double decker bus and rocked out Whole Lotta Love. Too bad they couldn't get Robert Plant for the gig.

I popped over to Ross Halfin's blog to see if he's posted any photos, but I guess I'll have to wait until he gets back from China.

I came across his blog a few months ago and find that I both admire and despise the guy. He's a famous rock photographer and he is so good at what he does that he can get away with being a total tool and still make a decent living. He rags on just about everyone and doesn't seem to care. But, you can't deny that he's a great photographer.

No comments: