Saturday, January 5, 2008

World's Best Hand Dryer

I think most people avoid the hand dryers in public rest rooms because nobody has a spare 5-6 minutes to stand there waiting for their hands to dry. The air pressure in normal hand dryers just isn't strong enough to do the job.

Now, when I come across the mighty Xlerator hand dryer, I actually enjoy drying my hands with it. This thing is like a little tornado that dries your hands in about 3 seconds.



Let me tell you, this baby has some major power! According to the specs on their website, it has air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute). Check out how it actually bends the skin on my hand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! You so funny! I do have to agree, there's nothing like it. - gg

Joe and Tammy Ward said...

OMG - Bruno's has the same one (or similar) and when I used it Sarah said "look at your old lady hands, mommy!" I looked down and my skin was literally moving all over. TW

Cheryl said...

Sharon - You're worrying me....
hand dryers????????????????????
Girl...we need to talk about this!!
p.s. I like 'em too!