Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


1. Lose Weight
I've done it before... but since July have gained quite a bit back. I'm pre-paid for Weight Watchers and tonight I'm joining the Biggest Loser Million Pound Challenge. My goal is to lose 30 pounds.





2. Save Money
Last March I got completely out of debt, except for my house. I started listening to the Dave Ramsey show last year and his big idea is to stop using credit and pay cash for everything. I closed all of my credit card accounts except for AmEx (they require full payment each month). But, I haven't done much to put money away into savings or investments. I plan to learn about investing this year and really put it to work. I'd love to have my house paid off in five years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals for 2008! I'm a big Dave Ramsey fan as well... the move to cash/debit only has been awesome... now it is on to put my pesky student loan out of its misery.