Friday, November 14, 2008

The Last Package of Cookies

I haven't been keeping up to date on news from the cookie world lately. Apparently the company that makes Archway cookies has filed bankruptcy and has stopped production.

It's been a while since I bought any Archway cookies, but when I saw there were only two packages left on the shelf at the grocery store, I snatched up both of them. One package of Windmills and one package of Coconut Bars.

I cracked open the coconut cookie package today, but I'm reluctant to open the Windmills. Maybe if I save them for a while, I can sell them on eBay as "the last package of Archway Windmill cookies in the world" and make a bundle of money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it isn't so! No more Archway Windmill cookies? That blows. -gg

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so! My Mom would bring home Archways every time she went to the store. They were a staple in my house. I'm going to cry now...-gg