Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spooky Video Just in Time for Halloween

Here is a very spooky video I found on YouTube today.

The back story: A production crew was filming this car commercial and when they looked at an edited cut, they saw something VERY strange.

Toward the end of the video, after the first corner, the car drives behind a group of large trees and is out of view for a second or two, but when it emerges from the trees, the film's editor saw a small white misty-like human shape following the car.

The video was shown to experts in the paranormal, and they concluded that it was indeed a ghost. I've watched this video tons of times, and I can see the ghost.

If you look very close, you can see it too. I had to get very close to my computer screen to see it though, so look carefully.





2 comments:

Joe and Tammy Ward said...

OMG - we saw this before and had Sarah watch it; she about ripped the desk off its legs when the "ghost" appeared!!! Hilarious. Tammy

Anonymous said...

OMG...best scare I've had yet this year!

Thanks for sharing...don't post this or someone will be wise to your tricks!

GG