Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Morning @ the Farmers Market


I've finally snapped out of my two-week slump and got up, dressed and out of the house early this morning. Not sure why I've been so lazy lately -- maybe I'm just sad that the summer of fun has come to an end. I guess I came to that realization last weekend while I was getting dressed to go to an outdoor wedding. I had on a cute and fairly dressy pair of black crop pants with even cuter sandals. Hubby nixed the outfit, reminding me that summer is over! OH NO! I really wasn't ready to hear that.

Anyway... this morning we went to the Farmers Market looking for mums to put out in front of the house. I finally weeded the front of the woods and now the clearing is crying out for fall color. The farm in Mishawaka that sells mums, pumpkins, corn stalks and hay bales must be behind schedule this year as they don't have their signs out yet. So, now I have mums (ended up getting them from Lowe's instead of the FM), but still need the pumpkins, corn stalks and hay bales to make my usual fall display.

No comments: